shabby

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

I just thought I would share a few of my favorite (random) things today...

I threw this little hair baby together this afternoon. Loving it!

And I am seriously loving these (not just lately, but always and forever)

No, this is not my photo. But I did make this last night for supper. It was by far one of the most difficult things I have ever made, but totally worth it! Here is the recipe, give it a try and let me know what you think. (side note, I substituted Apple Cider for the chardonnay since I don't drink it and it worked great!)

Bought this Monday night for the little man, and can't wait to put it on him for some photos Sunday! 
 And last, but certainly far from the least, my favorite photo of the week:
aren't those the most beautiful eyes??!

No comments:

Post a Comment